[PSUBS-MAILIST] Rotary Seal

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 2 14:34:44 EST 2014

Thanks Ken,
yes the electronic speed controller is a 3 phase inverter.
I have only recently made a foray in to the World of RC.
Certainly interesting, and some seriously neat little gadgets.
Amazing power from these tiny motors. The number 50 65
on the motor I mentioned corresponds to diameter & length in mm.
So that motor Is 2" diameter for the 2hp.