[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 PSUBS Convention

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 10 17:00:09 EST 2014

Oh, goodie, I'm local for once. Maybe we can do a meet and greet or a
workshop visit here at Snoopy's lair. The project sub is coming along
nicely, I'm thinking that would be of interest because she's quite
unusual. Although after the tours at Dr. Phil's you would all need to set
your expectations very, very low indeed.

Having been at the sub races once, I highly recommend the event. Here's
another video: http://vimeo.com/18211813

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <