[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2015 PSUBS Convention

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 11 16:34:12 EST 2014

The International Submarine Races are schedule for June 22-26 2015.

I believe the best fit for us would be to hold our convention at the end of
this window.  This way they are up and running when we visit.  The first
few days are usually hectic but slow to get things going.

I was considering June 24-26th (Wed.-Fri.) for PSUBs.  This would leave the
weekend free for people to visit the DC area if desired or June 25-27
(Thur.-Sat.) to be less intrusive to the work week.

Day 1: Tech. Sessions
Day 2: 1/2 day Caderock Tour

Steve

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <