[PSUBS-MAILIST] model testing

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 29 15:26:28 EST 2014

Hi Hank,

I remember wondering about the same thing. My theory is that because the
physical properties of materials remain constant, in relative terms
materials are higher performing the smaller your model. Think of a simple
little single-cylinder gas engine for RC planes... it'll run at close to
20,000 rpm forever without complaint. Anyway, just my theory.

Best,

Alec

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 1:52 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <