[PSUBS-MAILIST] 12V DC Sonar Implementation

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 09:26:27 EST 2014

Steve,

I've briefly looked at this issue for myself down the road.
Hyperdrive,   http://www.hypershop.com/HyperDrive/iUSBport/  makes a wireless USB port device for iPad, I have one. Perhaps that would make the tablet interface doable.

If  PC is a must, Panasonic Tough-book is reduced scale, and both shock and water resistant. It's the laptop of choice for EMS personnel. It is pricey as a result. Perhaps it can be sourced from a guy named "Bear" at the local pawn shop?! :)

Joe