[PSUBS-MAILIST] Nuytco visit

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 23:09:04 EST 2014

Hi Hank,
It's Alan not Alec. I believe Alec did have some sort of system. He might
comment when he wakes up. I think I've heard of a second line being used to
open an air tank valve to blow the tanks. You would need a valve with a handle
on the air line.
You would't want to be on top of the sub when it hit the surface.
Another thought is that if you used the electronic system you could have an
electronic water sensor that additionally operated the system in case there was
a substantial leak.
Alan