[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma unmanned test dive

JimToddPsub at aol.com JimToddPsub at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 22:42:41 EST 2014

Hank,

I just had to put a subject line to this thread.  I  recalled that Scott
Cassell did a similar test with Great White in  2012 also in a lake (Hi,
Scott!).  Here's a link to an article on that  dive.
http://californiadiver.com/scott-cassells-submarine-reaches-500-feet-in-lake
-tahoe/

Jim

In a message dated 2/7/2014 7:58:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,