[PSUBS-MAILIST] Great White mods

Joe Perkel josephperkel at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 15:15:47 EST 2014

Jim,

Did you catch the external "Rescue Ballast" valve handles? I really liked that! Clearly marked and self explanatory, much like the canopy release on military AC.

The rest of the design is harder to follow the train of thought. It would be helpful to see a cutaway, wire-frame, or ghosted image. Did I miss one somewhere?

Joe