[PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma's new launch trailer

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 16:37:49 EST 2014

Very cool trailer Hank,
-25 Why do people live there?
Alan

________________________________
 From: hank pronk <hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca>
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 7:16 AM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Gamma's new launch trailer

Hello fellow sub nerds,
I have posed a  couple of pictures of my new launch trailer under Gamma restoration.  I have done a test load on the trailer and it works very smooth.  I have to have boards on the ramps because the ramps have big spaces between the rungs.  I have a mount on the trailer for a 8,000lb winch that I will install when it warms up.  It was -25C this morning.  You will see on one side of the trailer a hand rail, that is for guiding the sub by hand.  Remember the trailer is submerged so you can't see it to locate the sub in the right spot.  Also the hand rail can give a precise depth with a marker on the post.  I made the guides and hand rail out of wood because it is soft when impacted and flexible.  Before I needed 6 feet 2 inches of water, now I only need 4 feet 5 inches.