[PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Intervention 2014

Douglas Suhr spiritofcalypso at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:36:48 EST 2014

Just curious if anyone has made plans or is thinking about making plans to
attend Underwater Intervention 2014 in New Orleans?

The dates are Feb. 11-13 which isn't too far away. I have never attended
one of these events, but they seem to be about the only party in town that
could top a PSUBS conference. I am considering attending, but I'm also
woking a pretty tight schedule here at home so I'm not sure I can squeeze
it in. If there is a psubs contingent attending I will sure try to make it.
~ Douglas S.