[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hull Transitions

Marc de Piolenc piolenc at archivale.com
Sun Jan 5 19:51:36 EST 2014

Many ASME publications, including the Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code,
are available on the BitTorrent network. Get a BitTorrent client like
uTorrent and install it, then start searching. A good place to find
technical material is btdigg.org.

Marc de Piolenc

--
Archivale catalog: http://www.archivale.com/catalog