[PSUBS-MAILIST] Compass Choice

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 22:45:47 EST 2014

Hi Jon,
I found this off the shelf unit for $250- (made in USA) It is designed for marine applications
& has yaw, pitch & roll which is a G.L. requirement. So it's looking attractive.
http://www.ocean-server.com/compass.html

It looks like I would have to run it off a computer though, which I didn't want to do,
but may be forced down this path.
Alan