[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. Propulsion & Manoeuvring Equipment

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 20 13:58:21 EST 2014

I am shocked that the motors do not need to be jettisonable
Hank

On Monday, January 20, 2014 11:55:47 AM, Alan James <alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Joe,
it could be. Hopefully when I read through ABS it will shed some light on areas of uncertainty in G.L..
At the moment I intend to have two horizontal thrusters, two rotating vertical thrusters & no rudder.
This will mean I would have to have a malfunction on two motors on the same side to loose steering.
Alan