[PSUBS-MAILIST] new Gamma pictures

vbra676539 at aol.com vbra676539 at aol.com
Mon Jan 20 19:08:42 EST 2014

Good news about the hydraulics. Paint is fine. If it gets boring, add some red stripes for contrast. Speaking of banged up, a testament to how tough these little guys are--back in the 70s, the sister sub Beta rolled off a trailer in Washington state and down an embankment. They winched her up with a wrecker, touched up the paint and mopped out the battery compartment and still made their scheduled dive the next morning. Let's see anybody else try that and get away with that.
Vance