[PSUBS-MAILIST] External Frames

vbra676539 at aol.com vbra676539 at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 07:45:54 EST 2014

Look at pics of the PC-8/14. The rings land on the reinforcement collar. I think they are on 19" centers on the 8-window conning tower boats (28"OD tower) and 15" centers on the 6-window boats (24"OD tower). On the other hand, Aquarius and Curasub, along with all the Nektons have no bisected ring at the conning tower centerline at all.
Vance