[PSUBS-MAILIST] I am not a dork

greg at snyderemail.com greg at snyderemail.com
Wed Jan 22 16:34:39 EST 2014

HAHA!
Funny stuff...

I spent 30 minutes at Target once waiting on my wife using two of those
"reach the top shelf" grippers while sitting IN a shopping cart with one
of my kids. We were playing "submarine".

I guess that would make me a public manipubator...

Happy new Year one and all!
Greg

There is a technical term, especially if you do it alone all the time.
Manipubation. I hear you can go blind if you do it too much.
Vance

Sent from my iPhone