[PSUBS-MAILIST] I am not a dork

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 22 16:36:51 EST 2014

The only problem is, Gamma's manipulator has a power only to close gripper.  The gripper opens with outside water pressure pushing against it.  So I have to jump out of the sub to open the gripper each time.  I was trying to explain this to my wife and she replied "can't you just put it in a pail of water"  I am still laughing inside of coarse :-)
Hank

On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:03:46 PM, Michael Holt <mholt at ohiohills.com> wrote:

On 1/22/2014 2:57 PM, Alec Smyth wrote:
> That is indeed a very necessary practice, but for it to work properly
> you also have to make loud "AOUUUUUGAH" klaxon sounds every so often,
> to indicate diving and surfacing!
You're right: you gotta have the right sounds.  I have a friend who used
to sit in the incomplete fuselage of his biplane in his garage, making
airplane-engine noises.

---