[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manipulators

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 13:09:42 EST 2014

Thanks Vance,
that's shed some light on the subject.
Alan

________________________________
 From: Vance Bradley <Vbra676539 at AOL.com>
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Manipulators

Alan,
I've seen the discussion. The smallest sub I know of with a manipulator on board is the Deepworker. No exfra tanks there. Metacentric vs CG works in all directions. Yes, you get movement and no it's not a problem in my experience. I did operate the bigger subs but also smaller ones, to include Aquarius, briefly in a DW, plus three different K-boats, so speak with some experience. You put everything you imagine on a small sub, you get a big sub. In any case, It's probably best to think of a psub as a work in progress. Get the boat done, go play, scratch head, get more work done, go play, scratch head......and so it goes.
Vance

Sent from my iPhone

Vance,