[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manipulators

Alan alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 15:11:29 EST 2014

One more question Vance & I'll leave you in peace
for a week.
For a small non commercial submersible operating to 500 ft
that has a very limited use for a manipulator other than it being there
just in case we come across some item of value. Is a pneumatic manipulator a good
option? Air is already there & wouldn't be consumed much because
of the limited use. No noise & expensive space consuming hydraulic system.
And as you say there are options for lifting heavier items.
Thanks,