[PSUBS-MAILIST] tampon filters

Land N Sea landnsea1 at hawaiiantel.net
Sat Jan 25 14:28:08 EST 2014

Hank,

I’ve used tampons in LP air filter systems for keeping the moisture down in my breathing air but don’t think they will help with odder. Our SAT systems had a separate canister of activated charcoal that sat inline with the scrubber canisters for smells from the toilet (and farts) which worked pretty well but I do remember once calling out to the system control house to activate the inside bids for us it was so bad the charcoal couldn’t keep up with it!

Rick