[PSUBS-MAILIST] valve photo

Dan H. jumachine at comcast.net
Sun Jan 26 15:23:49 EST 2014

Thanks for posting the pics Hank.

That's a pretty big valve unit.

I have an old backhoe and a bucket truck.  The backhoe has manual operated valves and the bucket truck is electric from the bucket to the valves down on the truck.  It's far easier to move the backhoe right where I want it with the ability to feather the valve.
I hadn't considered electrically operated valves because I thought the movements would be to jerky.
How do you find operating the electric over hydraulic?

Thanks, Dan H.