[PSUBS-MAILIST] G.L. Rules Life Support Systems

Alan James alanlindsayjames at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 22:11:21 EST 2014

Hi Joe,
ABS only requires 72 hours.
As far as waste disposal is concerned, I have heard snap-lock plastic bag mentioned.
Of course you would have to send the bag in for type approval, it would have to be made of
fire retardant materials & you would have to supply G.L. with it's material specifications,
expected life, the manufacturers name & their accreditation details.
Alan