[PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Intervention Convension

Jon Wallace jonw at psubs.org
Thu Jan 30 16:13:44 EST 2014

I think others will agree, the majority of attendees are there for ROV
related sessions.  I have only ever attended the manned vehicle sessions
and never experienced an issue of not having a seat.  The convention
center and session rooms are not small...we're not talking PSUBS size
event here.  The technical session rooms have seats for...I'm
guessing...200 people?  And there is plenty of "standing room" if all
the seats were taken.

ABS reps usually attend because they have discussions about proposed
rule changes...can't recall the gentleman's name at the moment.  I don't
think I've seen a sub manufacturer other than Will Kohnen (seamagine)
whom is the coordinator of the manned vehicle sessions at the convention.

You'll have a good time there.  It's worth the trip and no doubt there
should be some psubbers in attendance as well.

Jon