[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber performance

hank pronk hanker_20032000 at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 31 08:33:13 EST 2014

James,
Thank you for the clarification.  I was also surprised that the co2 level was in the neighbourhood of 5,000ppm when I turned the sensor on.  I assumed the air quality would be better with the hatch open while I tinker inside. I hooked up my shop vac to the flood valve to suck clean air inside before I started my test.
  Carsten  mentioned one time that he has used 20yr old absorbent.   Gamma came with full bottles of absorbent that have to be around 20 yrs old.  I experimented with the old material and it worked the same as new stuff. Talk about shelf life.
Hank