[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bellingham Hotel & Conference Registration

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 9 07:33:29 EDT 2014

Good morning, Tim,

Welcome aboard.  Glad to hear you're coming and bringing  a sub.  I don't
see the conference registrations; Jon Wallace does.   Would you please
contact me Off List at _jimtoddpsub at aol.com_ (mailto:jimtoddpsub at aol.com)   and I
will  provide some more information for sub owners in attendance.

Best regards,
Jim

In a message dated 7/8/2014 11:22:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,