[PSUBS-MAILIST] email issues

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 17 17:42:39 EDT 2014

I believe the software does notify when submission events occur. I've
got to rebuild it to confirm.  I'm also open to facebook but the problem
there is whether everyone wants an account on a social media site like
that (I don't, for example) and if facebook ever dives like myspace did,
then we have the problem of all our data on a foreign server that may be
difficult to maintain or extract from.

Jon