[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2 regulator

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 19 16:01:09 EDT 2014

That's a great link Cliff, have bookmarked it.
I am wanting something to link to a plc & they have some treat options.
How come you didn't buy a unit with a wider range?
Phil's life support paper is saying we can take 3% for 1 hour, but the
range on the one you bought is 0 to 1%.
Sorry you aren't making it to Bellingham. It was a real treat seeing the R 300
in Florida.