[PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn Kota 101 - thread spec

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 21 20:13:16 EDT 2014

Why not put one tap mid-section and the other tap at the bell end
housing, avoiding the need for a third hole.  I haven't taken my 101's
apart yet but it looks like there is plenty of room for a tap on the
bell end based upon the exploded parts diagram.  See it at
http://www.northlandmarine.com/images/Riptide/Riptide%202011/Riptide%20Transom%20Mnt%202011/Riptide%20Trans%20101t.pdf

Oil comp may have some issues but the attraction for me is simplicity
and no support components like regulators and air distribution piping.

Jon