[PSUBS-MAILIST] R500

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 23 23:21:30 EDT 2014

Cliff, functionality is there, just not obvious.

In the pop-up window that appears  when uploading a document, look at
the top and you'll see a page-icon with a "T" in it as well as a blank
page-icon.  Click on the BLANK page-icon and it will give you the option
of creating your own title.  The "T" icon is suppose to represent
pre-titled or standardized documents such as "owner manual", "operating
manual", etc.  You can toggle between creating pre-titled documents and
self-titled documents by clicking on the page-icons at the top of that
pop-up window.

Video links are not working.  I'll need to look at that to see why.

Jon