[PSUBS-MAILIST] Air compensating thrusters

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 26 10:08:17 EDT 2014

The voice of experience. I knew about the brush problems, having fought those carbonizing issues with Hymak oil compensated thrusters (Pisces and Aquarius). Perhaps someone will develop this further and generate a white paper for the psubs archives? Air compensation certainly works for Karl S. and could well be a viable and inexpensive alternative for those in the planning/building stages.
Vance