[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jul 27 19:39:30 EDT 2014

And what is the cost?
Vance

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
To: 'Personal Submersibles General Discussion' <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Sent: Sun, Jul 27, 2014 7:22 pm
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

Those Rotorque units look great and seem like the answer to my prayers but the power for 40 kg thrust appears a little high.  However, Emile says that they outperform the previous thrusters so are they being over conservative??
What are the MK-101’s  figures like compared with Emile’s thrusters.  What do each actually draw current wise at full chat?
Hugh