[PSUBS-MAILIST] MK-101 Connectors

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 29 11:29:45 EDT 2014

Just got a re - confirmation email that has been copied below.
Now I am really confused.
Jon is confirming what I remembered a rep told me a few years ago;
that the rating is per connector not per pin.
Now I am getting a different answer.......
Hi Alan,

I called the factory and talked to Rance Dexter which is one the main Engineers, he confirmed that you can run 25 Amps per pin.

Please contact me if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Jacobo Aguilar

SubConn Sales

Email: jag at macartney.com