[PSUBS-MAILIST] Last day Bellingham hotel reservation

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 30 16:50:59 EDT 2014

All,

Today, July 30th, is the last day to make hotel  reservations at Lakeway
Inn & Convention Center for Bellingham under  our group discount.  A
reservation may be canceled, but it must be  done at least 24 hours prior to the
scheduled arrival date to avoid incurring a  one-day charge.

We were able to secure an unusually good deal.   These rooms normally go
for about $210 per night at that time of the year.   Our rate is $139 per
night with a voucher for a free breakfast each day in the  hotel cafe.

The phone number for reservations is 888-671-1011.  When  you call please
specify it is for "Personal Subs" or "P-Subs" block.  If  the reservationist
doesn't find it under one name, tell them to check the  other.  If you run
into any difficulties, please let me know  immediately.

My apologies for being absent for a bit.  I've been out  of commission for
about three weeks and am still recovering.

Cheers,
Jim