[PSUBS-MAILIST] Manipulator arm

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 3 17:43:03 EDT 2014

Scott,
Joking aside, you will be in awe when you see them up close.
Hank

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014 5:37:37 PM, swaters via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Hehe. I'm excited!
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone
hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Scott,
You better ask your mom for your old baby bib for your trip to Nuytco.  My arm is off Fred Flinstones submarine.  You will be drooling as I was when I saw a whole shelf full of DW manipulators.  I think I did a good job of containing myself though.  :-)
Hank