[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hotel Information - Bellingham West Coast Session

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 4 22:51:55 EDT 2014

All,
I'm pleased to announce that we have been able to secure an  excellent
hotel for a great price for PSUBS Bellingham-Vancouver for the  nights of August
21, 22, and 23.  Our headquarters hotel will be  Best Western Plus, Lakeway
Inn.  We have reserved 10 rooms  each with two beds and 5 rooms each with a
single king size bed.  That  should be good for 30 people.  The room rate
is $139 + tax.  In  addition, each room will receive a voucher for each day
for a  made-to-order breakfast in the The Oboe Cafe, one of the hotel's  two
restaurants.  August is high season on the Washington coast, and these
rooms would normally run over $200 per night.  Econo Lodge was quoting  $142 per
night and is sold out.

Reservation information and instructions are on the attached  sheet
provided by the hotel.  If you wish to tack on a day either before or  after the
conference, please tell them so when you make your reservation.   There is no
way to tell right now if they will have a room available for extra  days, so
the sooner you can make your reservations the better.  Many of the  hotels
in town are already sold out for those dates.  Link  below is
_http://www.thelakewayinn.com_ (http://www.thelakewayinn.com/) .

If any questions come up as you make your reservations or when  checking
in, the Director of Sales is Christine Jenkins.  It's always a  good idea to
get a confirmation number.  A couple of times I would have  been up a creek
if i had not done so.  If you would please email  me when you make your
reservation I can keep track of where we stand on  available rooms and can
respond accordingly.

The remainder of the conference information will be in a  subsequent email.
 PSUBS information and registration is at http://psubs.org/convention/2014/

Jim T.