[PSUBS-MAILIST] Old submarine

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 6 08:14:11 EDT 2014

Scott,
My wife is still giggling and understands completely :-)  The trick seems to be, find a romantic spin on submarine building and travel, :-)
Hank

On Friday, June 6, 2014 8:01:50 AM, via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Scott, here's one.
Jim
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUBMARINE-5-Person-Liquidation-For-Nonprofit-Org-By-Donation-/261493331756?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3ce237972c&item=261493331756&pt=Other_Boats

So my wife Katy and I had a talk the other day and she said wants to have  a bay in my shop to do her own project instead of always helping me on my  projects. Haha.