[PSUBS-MAILIST] Old submarine

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 6 08:38:28 EDT 2014

Yes, it used to look much nicer.  There are several  youtube videos of when
Doug had it, some of which depict mishaps.  It has  very limited utility
and should only be used in shallow water by someone who  really knows what he
is doing. More suitable as a museum piece and for  dives on special
occasions.
Jim

In a message dated 6/6/2014 7:27:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,