[PSUBS-MAILIST] Old submarine

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 6 09:18:05 EDT 2014

Haha. True.
-Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphonevia Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:Scott,
I figured she already did enough of the work on Trustwothy to qualify.  :)
Jim

In a message dated 6/6/2014 7:53:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time, personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:
Jim,
I think Katy will keep looking. Haha. Would she be the first female psubber?
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone

Alan via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
Jim,
that's Doug Jacksons Argonaut jnr painted blue. The original wood finish was much nicer.
They are advertising it as being able to be used as a 1atm. I doubt it would go 15ft before
imploding. I don't have an account so can't correct them. Someone could end up dead
if they were silly enough to buy it & dive it as a 1 atm. Anyone with an account that can question
the seller on this. There was another issue when Doug surfaced too quickly with the moon pool
open. The sub bounced & compressed the internal air making it heavy resulting in an uncontrolled descent.
http://www.submarineboat.com/argonaut_jr_2010.htm