[PSUBS-MAILIST] Old submarine

"Carsten Standfuß " via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 6 19:57:00 EDT 2014

Need a new battery, and inspection of all parts.
And maybe renew of all rubber gaskets and o-rings.
Sorry no corrosion to fix.

"swaters via Personal_Submersibles" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
schrieb:
Does Sgt. Peppers need work done? Or is it in operating condition?
Steve- Katy would be the right size for it. Haha
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphone

""Carsten Standfuß " via Personal_Submersibles"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
Sgt.Peppers is still for sale..

vbr Carsten

"swaters via Personal_Submersibles" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
schrieb:
So my wife Katy and I had a talk the other day and she said wants to
have a bay in my shop to do her own project instead of always helping me
on my projects. Haha.
I was curious if anyone knew of any old submarines for sale that she
could fix up. A old K-250 or something would be cool. If that doesn't
work she said she is building a go cart. Haha