[PSUBS-MAILIST] Question

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 7 12:46:43 EDT 2014

I agree with you Hank, an item is worth what the market will bear. I
believe it was reduced in price one more time from $45,000 to $35,000
before it was pulled (or perhaps I am dreaming?).

Thanks for letting us know Alec, hopefully she'll dive again. ~ Douglas S.

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 11:50 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <