[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 ppm

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 7 19:52:12 EDT 2014

Hank,
have a look at Dr Phils life support paper on psubs, it quotes some limits.
There is a time factor variable. ie you can have a higher level for a short time.
If you come to conference brain damaged don't blame me though.
The k250s were designed with no life support. Just resurface
after an hour.
Alan