[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hotel Information - Bellingham West Coast Session

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 9 00:43:50 EDT 2014

Dan,
Great to hear you're coming!  The crowd is  growing.
Jim

In a message dated 6/8/2014 6:07:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

I have also booked one of King rooms for three nights . I am  really
looking forward to attending this convention . Jon and Jim thank you  for all your
efforts putting this event together .
I greatly  appreciate it !
Dan Lance

On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 8:57 PM, via  Personal_Submersibles