[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 ppm

Mon Jun 9 05:18:02 EDT 2014

Hi Scott,

I looked into quite a few instruments.  I was going to get the Analox one,
but its expensive and Jon said he bought one and didnt rate it.  Crowcon
make some good multi meters but again, expensive.  So, i bought one of
these for CO2 which is really good.  Only goes up to 1% mind but that
should be far too much anyway.  Has an alarm and various features.

http://www.test-meter.co.uk/anton-carbon-iaq8494-dioxide-meter-vent-check/

For O2 i first bought the "el cheapo" kit which is "ok", but it seems
really sensitive.  The slightest movemnt of the dial sends the reading all
over the shop.  i wasnt 100% confident with it so i bought this Crowcon
personal O2 monitor.  Its completely idiot proof, has a high and low alarm
and seems really accurate.  I use this and the "el cheapo" now together.

http://www.crowcon.com/uk/products/portables/crowcon-clip-single-gas.html
Emile sent me a link to one he uses which looked really good as well.  Cant
remember which one it was, (Emile, it was the blue one)!

kind regards
James
On 8 June 2014 19:47, swaters via Personal_Submersibles <