[PSUBS-MAILIST] K250 for sale

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 10 05:52:18 EDT 2014

Scott,
where are you at with Brent's K250. Have you written it off as an option?
If so, what have you found out about it? In case anyone else is interested.
I bet Hank would pay that money, just to have it in his submarine museum.
Alan
My sub is in my shop in Portland, Oregon.    It has been completely sand blasted, and is ready for weldment upgrades.  It has some pitting in the bottom of the interior of the hull that would need to  be cladded  if they wanted to use it for more then 250 fsw.  Other wise it could be a good sub once again.  I'll sell it for $3,500.  It includes a full set of plans, and historical data.  The lead plates are no longer with it.

The sub is only a few miles from Ray Keefer's house.

(509) 833-5032