[PSUBS-MAILIST] Water leak alarm

swaters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 11 08:29:31 EDT 2014

I guess it is so new to true value that it hasn't been put online yet. This one has a wire with a sensor on the end so you could put it down in the battery pod and the alarm would be in the main cab. Your local True Value will be able to get it for you. If not I can mail it out if someone wants one.
Thanks,
Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular© Smartphonevia Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:Scott,
I don't find anything under that item #.  I did find this under item #795039
http://www.truevalue.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=49206
-Jim