[PSUBS-MAILIST] Jodie B Video and Pics

Wed Jun 11 08:33:27 EDT 2014

Hi Jim,

I asked the diver to try and pull the sub over as much as he could.  I
wanted to see how far over it could be tipped, and to see how much air
spilled from the main tanks.

Anticipating not being able to control bouyancy on the first dive, I'd
asked the crane driver to not let me go down too far.  His interpretation
of that seemed to be that all the way to the bottom was "not too far"!!.

On 11 June 2014 12:54, via Personal_Submersibles <