[PSUBS-MAILIST] Jodie B Video and Pics

Wed Jun 11 09:23:26 EDT 2014

Thanks Alec & all.  I'll take some video from inside next time.  The good
thing with the dome is that you can stick our head right into it and look
all around, which really gives a good viewpoint.  Even right up into the
inside of the tank to check for an air bubble.

On 11 June 2014 13:43, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <