[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bouyancy

Thu Jun 12 05:08:33 EDT 2014

Personally, the reason for going to 3/4 inch is that the valves are 3/4
inch.  So thats the maximum i can go without changing the valve as well.

But, i think Alec makes a really good point on the safety aspect as well.
It would be very easy to catch the valve handle by accident.  So maybe 3/4
is a good compromise.  Still, im not going to change that until the winter,
want to get some diving in now.

Regards
James
On 12 June 2014 03:37, swaters via Personal_Submersibles <