[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bouyancy

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 12 13:10:49 EDT 2014

Alec, here's a pic of the vent system on Snoopy at  Muskegon.  -Jim

In a message dated 6/12/2014 11:11:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
personal_submersibles at psubs.org writes:

I find all this trouble with water blocking curious. I've never
experienced one, either with the original thin tubing nor with the current  tubing.
Even at extreme angles, venting just one tank, nothing blocks. I  presume this
is just a matter of how much the lines slope up to the valves, or  maybe
the K250 just has shorter lines and its easier to keep it sloping.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Dan H. via  Personal_Submersibles