[PSUBS-MAILIST] K-250

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 13 12:47:42 EDT 2014

Scott,
Weird, they must know your general location by your e mail?   they are expensive and prefer huge jobs, but still
Hank

On Friday, June 13, 2014 12:04:46 PM, Daniel Lance via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

I wouldn't consider using anything less then  516 gr 70 when building a pressure hull . Also make sure you ask for the paper work to go with it with the proper heat numbers stamped on all the hull sections. I would also follow up by sending a coupon from each piece to an independent lab for verification .
Dan Lance

36 " in diameter . The original K250 plans specified A36 . In the 1960s or 1970s that was acceptable when steel was domestically produced. Most A36 is imported today and of questionable quality .